Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Skummy said:

Magikarp Jump looks tremendous.

Seriously, this game features the line "our Magikarp are more like Tragikarp".

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing of interest to me is Gold and Silver on the VC, but I havent bothered to finish Yellow and still have Sun to go through so I'm not in a rush.

I might be interested in another Alola game if they return it to the old gym format, it would be interesting to have a region before and after gyms.

Not 100% sure on if I'd buy Ultra Sun but I did love Alola and that game's aesthetic more than nearly any Pokemon game in the last decade outside of maybe X/Y. So if they're picking up and expanding on Sun/Moon's story in a really fun way I might end up getting it.

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

The only thing of interest to me is Gold and Silver on the VC, but I havent bothered to finish Yellow and still have Sun to go through so I'm not in a rush.

I might be interested in another Alola game if they return it to the old gym format, it would be interesting to have a region before and after gyms.

If they bring back gyms I am in. I hate them going missing more than I thought was possible.

3 hours ago, Benji said:

Eurgh, I could really do with them not staying in Alola. I really haven't gotten into this generation at all.

It is the only Pokemon game I did not finish. Was just not feeling it at all. 

• Like 1