The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Updated the first post with a ton of new gamertags, so make sure to check it out. Also, please check the list to make sure I have all your info correct and up to date. And please try to only use this thread for adding/changing gamertags. If you want to set up a match, tournament, league or something like that, use the thread for the game in question.

Edited by Zero

Can I just add that if you're going to add me, send me a message to tell me who the fuck you are, as if I don't recognise a tag, chances are I'll decline the friend request.
Are you talkin' to me?

• 4 weeks later...

EUBlink

I currently have...

All Pro Football 2K8

Assassin's Creed

Guitar Hero 2

Guitar Hero 3

Halo 3*

NCAA Football 2008

WWE Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

WWE Smackdown! VS RAW 2008*

*Through Gamefly, so I won't have them long.

WoodzyAna

The online games i play atm are

Fifa 08

Pro Evo 2008

Halo 3

Call Of Duty 4

Guitar Hero 3

Gear Of War

Particularly looking for people to play 5 v 5 mode on Fifa 08, since the players you end up with on quick match are usually a bunch of muppets. Not in terms of playing, but in terms of taking about half hour to picka team and constantly moaning.

My Gamertag is Be26, but don't bother looking for me because I won't be on until at the very least the New Year, and that's assuming my wireless connector is up to the task of keeping my 360 connected to Live. Games-wise, I'll be playing some of Burnout Revenge, Madden '07, Guitar Hero II, NBA Street Homecourt, Dead or Alive 4 and possibly Gears of War as well. I don't know myself yet. Addendum - I'll also be playing GHIII and possibly Halo III too.

Edited by De