The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

the worst thing about the uncharted worlds is getting to some of the areas and going up mountains, the maneuvering is so bad.

I hope you keep pretty much the same group/ship in Mass Effect 2, minus the party member that you lost of course. that was sad, how that went.

I recommend playing lost odyssey, a little slow start but it's picked up. the kids are annoying but the other group members are ok. jansen is the man.

Mass Effect might well suck balls, I've yet to play it, so that point is entirely moot. I play games to have fun, if it takes over an hour, and it's not even remotely enjoyable, I see no reason to keep ploughing away. I think with most games you can tell in an hour if you're going to nejoy it, I don't get why that's such an absurd notion.

It wouldn't be an absurd notion if we weren't talking abut an RPG, though. That's why it's an absurd notion to me. Most RPGs are pretty slow in the first hour or so.

Hence why I'm not a major fan of RPGs. They're supposed to be games, not slightly interactive video sequences.

hey guys i got an update disc lately for my 360 let me play marvel vs capcom 2 and raw 2 games like that, but i noticed my 360 is starting to get laggy it hasnt froze yet but even on dead rising it goes a bit slow laggy like then its ok and normal just wondering if theres a problem with my xbox or it just happens

I played it when it first came out, recently traded it in because I can't bother myself to go through it all again just for achievements. There wasn't that much in the story to spoil though I thought... was pretty straightforward if you've seen anything sci-fi before, but eh.

I finally got a new Xbox

Wasn't the bundle package in the end

Brought a month old one off my dad's mate, came with a controller and 5 arcade games. It'd only been used like 3 times.

So let's do a bit of a switch-up and play some HALO LAAAAAAADS! I'm on now and Ellis may be willing to come on as well. Let's get some bodies in here!

The official one is like £50-55. I don't think the 360 will work with anything else.

Edited by King eLLis

I was going to get the MGS 4 bundle for PS3 but then I realized that the PS3 still doesn't have any games that I want that I can't get on the 360. I'm planning on picking up the $349 model, GTA IV, Oblivion and Mass Effect for the $500 I would have spent the other way, but what I want to know is do I need to get anything else to play single player/download demos for the most part? I'm not much of a multiplayer kind of guy so if I have to unplug my DSL connection for a little while to download stuff it's not the worst thing in the world.

I was going to get the MGS 4 bundle for PS3 but then I realized that the PS3 still doesn't have any games that I want that I can't get on the 360. I'm planning on picking up the $349 model, GTA IV, Oblivion and Mass Effect for the $500 I would have spent the other way, but what I want to know is do I need to get anything else to play single player/download demos for the most part? I'm not much of a multiplayer kind of guy so if I have to unplug my DSL connection for a little while to download stuff it's not the worst thing in the world.

You shouldn't need anything else to play single player games, but I would recommend a Play and Charge Kit.