The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Call me a loser, but I was rather excited for the new DBZ game, until I learned that it only had 21 characters. Then, I learned the 'Story' mode was absolute shit.

Well, I'll still rent it 'cause I'm a sucker for those games (one of the first animes I watched, before I discovered good anime), and I'll probably have fun, but god damn if I didn't wantso much more out of it. :(

• 4 weeks later...

So with the rip in the space-time continuum, I may have lost some gamertags in the main post... so if you're not on the list, let me know so I can fix it.

That GTA forum is probably not really needed at this point. :shifty:

Quite, I think the latest post in there now is the same as what it was before we lost the months worth of data.

Is the Too Human demo just single player or is there some form of co-op availible?

lol, E3

msft-e308-keynote-9-8.jpg

How horrible. <_< Still, 8 person chats!

Edited by King eLLis

Finally got round to sending my 360 off last Thursday.

Anyway, after reading about it taking months I was surprised to see this on the UPS tracking site;

Type: Package

Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

In Transit - On Time

Scheduled Delivery: 17/07/2008

Shipped To: BLACKPOOL, GB

Shipped/Billed On: 12/07/2008

Happy Days :)