The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

xbox.com is acting weird, they seem to have completely removed the Login section, which also shows you your gamertag etc.

[edit]Hmmm, Seems like the xbox.com forums are unavailable too.

Edited by Slog-A-Roonie

I think they are doing it this way to let the Rest of the world get it leaving the Americans to get it without busting the servers. Just a thought.

Perhaps. I'm just excited that it's coming out so early here because I'm usually up until about 7 or 8am anyway so I can update my system and mess around with the new stuff before I go to bed... Now if only the damn Smackdown DLC would be released with it haha.

Seems they're pushing the new Premium themes now. They are 250 and alot of the old ones seem to be 50 now. My old Red vs Blue theme is pretty much rendered useless now thanks to the imposing NXE. :(

NXE seems to hate XBLA Unplugged. Everytime I try it, it just DC's me from XBL which causes me to be booted back to the dashboard.

Edited by Fat Sow-sa

I'm somewhat tempted myself. I figure you could sell a 20gb hard drive for £30, headset for £5-10, 3 months of Gold for £5, probably not much for the cable. That'd knock down the price a bit. Though I imagine you'd use the Gold.

I didn't notice that there are some new themes to go with the NXE, I will have to try them. That's something i've noticed too, on these premium themes they have special backgrounds for the Friends section. Like, the GoW2 theme has helicopters and armoured viechles and stuff. It looks cool.

^_^ I love that when people are offline, their av goes to sleep. It'd be cute if it wasn't Kaney's mullet wearing, moustachoed guy I was looking at. :shifty:

Edited by Fat Sow-sa

Yeah, the one of Dom and his stupid wife. Spectrum seems to be the same as the default theme though, shame. Hope more free Premiums come out, i'm not spending 250 on them.