The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I have an X-Box 360! Yay me!

I have NHL 09 (and am always up for an online game) and PES2009, which I'd rather have FIFA over but it came with the X-Box bundle and was the best deal I could find, so I'll play it for a while but no doubt pick up FIFA at some point.

Someone recommend me games to get. I wanna get FIFA, Fable II and probably Dynasty Warriors VI and maybe Dynasty Warriors: Gundam - something like that. I'm not massive on my racing games or war games, but if they're truly amazingly exceptional, then recommend anyways.

Live wise I'll probably mainly play sport games. Again war games here don't really appeal to me, much prefer playing team sports games.

So go - recommend, or if you have NHL 09 tell me and get my gamertag. I'm in the Battleground CAMTA team, I totally fucking rock (H)

Clearly this should be my reward. :angry:

Ruki, do not question Fitzy's 'day' plan. It works flawlessly for Rock Band so it there is no reason it should not transition to any other medium.

Edited by Fat Sow-sa