The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

The Frost fight on Fight Night Champion is so frustrating. I'm pretty sure my controller is going to be destoryed before i defeat him.

It's pretty easy if you're playing on normal.

Fast jabs to the stomach when it tells you, in and out.

Just get the fuck out of his way when yr trainer tells you to.

Then knock him out.

Hooray Gamestop for circumventing Epic's plan to sell Bulletstorm thanks to Gears 3 Beta Access, and just offering their own with a preorder.

It's pretty easy if you're playing on normal.

Fast jabs to the stomach when it tells you, in and out.

Just get the fuck out of his way when yr trainer tells you to.

Then knock him out.

I think it's just going to be a case of sticking at it. I just keep getting caught with one big punch, and then I'm done.

If people don't mind going for some of the longer ones, I have a few Horde achievements to get and don't mind helping people on some of the quicker ones that ask for waves 1-10.

I need:

1 to 10 on all Combustible

1 to 10 on all Snowblind

1 to 50 on any Snowblind

1 to 30 on Allfathers

1 to 40 on Memorial

1 to 50 on Nowhere

Of course, Benji wouldn't have the maps (unless by some chance you're picking up a new GOTY version) so it's a moot point for him. In addition, will need a partner for hardcore/insane at some point + all the collectibles and the extra chapter from the DLC. Plus, I need some multi ones but i'm not too fussed about them.