The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

You do realise theres no point installing a game that is so old it isn't programmed to have any benefits from being installed? Right?

You do realise you're addicted to crack? Right?

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

Seriously man, get help. We're all here for you buddy.

How come I wasn't asked to buy/play Gears with you guys? :'(

I didn't know you had it >_> Up for that and/or some Borderlands tomorrow?

Also, had a brief blast on GoW... what the fuck is wrong with the controls? Barring the triggers there is nothing at all logical about them >_>

Might just be a case of "we're a different shooter game so let's change what our buttons do" deals. I have trouble switching from one shooter game to another.

Also, when you guys get around level 35 or so in Borderlands let me know, I have a character that could join you guys >>

Another noteworthy change to Saints Row 3 is it will not have online multiplayer. There instead will be a focus on co-op.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/710916/saints-row-3-details-emerge-co-op-upgrades-and-nut-shots.html#readmore#ixzz1GPT0yO8q

No online multi? Lame....I enjoyed us just messing around in the basketball court.