The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I myself may get Stubbs The Zombie caus it's about £12 and up for the disc.

Speaking of shit people should get, The Ballad of Faggot Tony and EWB's Operation Para-bag!

Okay, so my local game store has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal going on. I'm pretty sure the first 2 can be new or used, but the free game has to be used. My question is, what should I get? <_< I know I want the SmackDown! game, just because WWE Universe sounds fun. That would be the free game probably.

What should I pick up for the other 2, the ones I actually have to buy? My collection isn't that deep. I'll probably be selling UFC 2010 and Forza Motorsport 3 to go along with this.

I really need to buy some new games. really I want some shooters or action games, the cheaper the better. Either that or I'll just play through Gears again.

Edited by regia

Yeah, selling just limited or spec eds is getting silly. The game is awesome. I'm level 13, or 14 now I think. Levelling the suit up is a nice touch, and can vary depending on how you play. I reccomend everyone else buys it too.

As well as Raskulls etc, there's a ton more stuff on sale this week including Undead Nightmare for 400, Crazy Taxi for 400 etc etc. Apparently on Friday there's gonna be a 1 day sale with more stuff.

http://www.xblafans.com/huge-xbla-dashboard-sale-10227.html

EDIT: Friday deals:

Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money Add-on - 400 - 50% off

Comic Jumper - 400 - 67% off

Deadliest Warrior - 200 - 75% off

Fable 3 Understone Add-on - 200 - 50% off

So, for those who haven't got Dead Money yet, now's the time.