The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Yeah, it's like co-op Strider. Wouldn't mind picking it up at some point. Actually, I think there are 2-3 different games coming out with this sort of style, one I think more focused on guns so it's kind of reminiscent of Shadow Complex.

Also, did you get your points for Raskulls etc?

Costume Quest was a game put out by Double Fine around Halloween, and it has all the charm and enjoyability that a Double Fine game should have.. it's fun as hell, probably one of the top downloadable games of 2010 and it's half price now so 600 points.. I just finally picked it up meself because of the price drop, and I got the Christmas themed DLC for it as well. The game is great at making you laugh and reminding you of what it was like to be a good, fun casual gameplay too.

Now that people apparently have X-Men arcade, we need to play through or something.

I have to play through X-Men 3 or 4 more times to finish up the achievements for it. Can't remember if I finished the game with Wolverine or not.