The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

My mate's having trouble with his xbox. It was working fine the other day, but now when he turns it on, the picture on the TV keeps flickering. He's used a different wire and same thing happens, but it works fine on another TV. Any ideas what he can do to fix it?

Ugh. So today, my 360 decided it didn't want to read discs at all. I've been having an off and on problem with it for a while now, where it wouldn't read a disc, but after I opened and closed the tray a few times it would work. Today, I tried that with about 5 different games, opening and closing the tray about 20 times each, and nothing at all. I found a refurbished 360 on Amazon for $130 that comes with a 1 year warranty, and to send my old one XBox into repair to Microsoft was gonna be about $120 with shipping. So, I've decided to just go ahead and buy another 360. I'll soon probably have two 360s that don't work. <3 Microsoft. <_<

Friends! We must ride on RDR once more, especially since I have my copy back again. We must explore more of the DLC content like Liars Dice and Horse Racing. You will all be DQ'ed for using guns!