The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'd be curious to know if you can get extra XP from the DLC as I was playing fairly blind in terms of achievements and ended up coming just short of level 10 on the Triad side by the end of the game and there's not much you can do in the post game to get it.

Though, there is one of the 'booster' type DLC packs that you can use to just buy several thousand points worth of XP but F that. :/

EDIT: Seems the more story based DLC is like a separate entity where you don't earn XP. Bah.

Also on the Sleeping Dogs front, I have developed a complex where I feel the need to break the legs of any of the street vendors offering Pork Buns. :shifty:

I liked it, I was glad to get away from the "WAAAAAH DOM/MARCUS" elements and back to just killing Grubs. The online lacked, but the campaign was generally pretty fun (though how much of that was down to me and Niner playing together and fucking about is another thing).

I'm still mad they never said why the father was working with the locusts and assisting them...they never finished the story off....

It never bothered me, I don't play Gears for the story, which is why the waaaaah Dom stuff annoyed me so much. Taking away from time spent killing grubs!

So what you're saying is 'laaaaaaadddddsssss?'

And that story is pretty funny, but does show you the issue with the voice commands.

I just thought it was great how he was a little clever and carried a long way.

Though the age of some of those kids. One sounded about 7 at most. I dont play a lot of cod but that really shocked me how young he was.

Also sexy girl laugh ftw.

More than likely you did. Judgement was a semi decent story but the gameplay really was lacking I felt.too many bad changes while the story filled in, that being the really only decentish side.

You weren't kidding, the game came out less than a year ago and at the moment there about 1200 people worldwide playing. Looks like I'll be grinding some of these achievements out on bots.