The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I would imagine last weekend would have been the worst, what with the One launching and all, but I don't recall it being bad (if I was on at all) or having any issues since. Maybe your box is dying on you. :(

Anyway, Dark Souls is a measly £3.74! People should definitely buy it! Like Maxx, we should co-op like we always dreamed of!

£3.29 for Battleblock, I may get it but we've all been stung with 'let's buy this and play it together! We will definitely, definitely not just play it once and never again!.

And £2.49 for FC3: Blood Dragon. I have FC3 on PS+ and I don't like to chop and change systems that I play franchises on but it's a good deal at that price!

Is the first Gears of War any good? That's the one that's free this month for gold I believe, but I don't want to download it if it's really not good.

From what I remember its only any good if you are playing the co-op with mates

Is the first Gears of War any good? That's the one that's free this month for gold I believe, but I don't want to download it if it's really not good.

From what I remember its only any good if you are playing the co-op with mates

Pretty much. Pretty boring and generic by yourself, a blast with a friend.

Granted I still have it anyway but it's in the same sort of range as RSV and, to a lesser extent, Halo 3 in that you can buy it used for like £1-2. I think even 2 is the same price! This is why collecting for 360/PS3 is great, compared to Nintendo consoles.

And yeah, I would imagine the servers are still up. People have probably been trying to boost the achievements for it for the past 7 years. :shifty:

Well, onto another question. I'm doing a one month trial of Gamefly since I would get 2 discs at a time. One game I'm renting is Arkham Origins (enjoyed the other two games, but definitely not something I would buy again), but I'm not sure what to rent for the other. I've heard Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider is good, but I'm not sure if I would have the time for two story based games. I was thinking of something I could just fuck around in like WWE 2K14 (despite having no real interest, the 30 Years mode sounds interesting and I always enjoy creating characters). Do you guys have any general suggestions as to what games you think would be a good rental?