The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Hey kids.

Do you like James Bond?

No?!

Well, you like...hold on, what's it's name...the Call of Duty, right?

Yeah!?

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU WE COULD PUT THE TWO TOGETHER?!

Seriously, it's worth $13 if you are in the market for a good multiplayer game. It's basically Goldeneye with Call of Duty mechanics. Plus, places like Target & Wal-Mart still sell it new for >$30, so if you get a sealed copy, I'm just saying...

Well I finished the Gears campaign and aftermath in less than a week. It was a good bit of fun but I'm very glad I didn't get it when it first came out. Just a shame there is quite a few achievements I won't get because of DLC.

I wasn't sure any of them did, at least for 360. I know Horizon was meant to but I never found it when I had the game.

Also, me and Dragsy played Raskulls last night and had fun. Ruki, Maxx etc should all come back and play it some time! Or another crack at Worms!

Also also, customary post by me saying someone/everyone should buy Dark Souls (Only £3.75!) and we can try and have the stars align and get co-op working.

Halo 4 is the only game I've played that has had it so far, and it lets you look at your service record.

Also, I own both Raskulls and Dark Souls, and worms now that I think about it.

Raskulls/Worms also have that pick up and play factor to them, I'd be annoyed at starting up Splodey and then us not playing again for ages, leaving like 75% of the story unplayed.

• 2 weeks later...

Games with Gold for February 2014:

1-15: Dead Island

16-28: Toy Soldiers: Cold War

I know Dead Island got fairly average reviews but still, Dead Is-lads?

And, Maxx, look! Toy Soldiers! Oh wait, you're already long gone, aren't you? :shifty: