The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

What, is my invite not good enough for you, Maxx? You gotta go badgering apsham for one?

Also, Gears 3 and Plants vs Zombies are the free games on 360 for July. AC IV and So Many Me for the One.

Yours didn't work! Or it did and it took awhile.

The point is, someone's invite got me into the program.

What, is my invite not good enough for you, Maxx? You gotta go badgering apsham for one?

Also, Gears 3 and Plants vs Zombies are the free games on 360 for July. AC IV and So Many Me for the One.

Yours didn't work! Or it did and it took awhile.

The point is, someone's invite got me into the program.

You're welcome ;)

Do you have an Asda nearby? They're selling the console with Batman: Arkham Knight for £249.99.

That seems like a great bundle, especially Tesco are selling the Xb1 on its own for £299.99

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently some One games went up today, but I don't see them - unless they're unlisted from the Sales section.

I can confirm this is the case and I am getting a lot.

Xbox One:

Edited by Apsham

There's a good list here in the first comment, you can sort by price in the first comment.

Temple of Osiris multi?

May get TWD Season 2. Terraria for cheap is tempting. Looks fun when I watch the kids play it on the ps3.

ToO is I think 4 player co-op. First game was 2 player and they upped it to 4 for the sequel. Sort of an isometric, puzzly platforming thing.

That Telltale collection is something I want to get eventually, even if the GoT game would be lost on me, but I reckon I'd get good mileage out of everything else. It's a shame I only got two lots of credit from the Amazon sales when it's been on, I would have gone ham on this sale.

Lego Batman seems like a good deal since you get all the DLC with it, dunno if that's actual good content or just a bunch of characters though.

I gave the trial my hour and I decided against it - when the game links you to videos that open in the on console IE regarding basic movement and then just leaps straight into combat, I figured I didn't have the time with the back catalog I have to get through.