The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

On 10/04/2019 at 20:59, The Chiksrara Special said:

Is Prey any good? It was in the clearance section at Walmart so I grabbed it for $5. It has to be worth that doesn't it?

I liked it alot. I have an issue with it but that's pure spoilers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stokeriño said:

It is patently ridiculous that I should consider *re-buying* an Xbox 360 console just because I miss playing Viva Pinata, of all things, and yet here we are. <_<

Backwards compatible on Xbox One if you want to spring for current gen.

Just finished Quantum Break. It was... Alright. I like the live action episodes and the plot was pretty good, it did however feel a bit rushed and more inconclusive than I expected.

Given the actors involved I'm sure it cost a fortune to make.

• 1 month later...
Just now, 9 to 5 said:

At least you didn't go to a wine bar.

Why do women always leave me for total smeg-heads? Why do they leave me for guys wear turtle-neck sweaters and smoke a pipe, I mean, natural yogurt eaters? Reliable, sensible, dependable and lots of other words that end in "ible." I bet he's obsessed with house prices and spends half his life in antique fairs looking for bargains and drinking wine. It's never beer, is it? It's always wine. "What do you want on your Cornflakes, darling?" "Oh, I'll have some wine, please." Smeg!

Just now, Meacon said:

No shit, hater!

Can't putt for shit though. Can spank it onto the green, but can't putt to save my life.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Meacon said:

That comes with time. There’s a learning curve, but just like real golf, once you start to learn how to read the greens, it’s very rewarding.

Quadruple bogie on my first go!

I really enjoyed The Golf Club on PS4, so I am stoked that the sequel is free on Xbox right now. Definitely going to be giving that a try, though, similar to my experience with NHL, coming over to Xbox for a free updated version from the previous versions on PS4, I've really remembered how much I hate the controller, in comparison to the Dual Shock.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

That comes with time. There’s a learning curve, but just like real golf, once you start to learn how to read the greens, it’s very rewarding.

I tried the game for 5 minutes and then screamed and gave it the middle finger because I couldn't get the tutorial right :( 

Also I was excited that they were giving us NHL 19 until I realized I could have already gotten it with EA Access :lol: 

• Like 1