The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Anyone know if there's any way of kinda reinstalling the NXE? Because mine has gone wrong, it lags and hangs constantly, when I quit out to the dashboard from a game, it takes a good 15-30 seconds before the dashboard is actually shown (I just got a blank screen prior), it takes ages tos croll through my friends list, and even longer for anything other than "online" to come up in their status. But other people I know don't seem to have any such trouble - I know Ad's console doesn't for example. If there's no way of restarting it, then I'm tempted to just take my console back and swap it for a new one <_<

I assume you just clear the cache like you normally do.

Maybe NXE is a save file on your hardrive somewhere?

No fucking shit?

You asked the question, I was just stating the obvious answer, Because 9 times out of 10, It's the right one.

No fucking shit?

You asked the question, I was just stating the obvious answer, Because 9 times out of 10, It's the right one.

This is how the conversation went.

"Did you clear your cache?"

"No, how do you do that?"

"I assume you just clear the cache."

You don't see what's wrong with that answer?

No fucking shit?

This is how the conversation went.

"Did you clear your cache?"

"No, how do you do that?"

"I assume you just clear the cache."

You don't see what's wrong with that answer?

Now I do yes.