Gunstringer: El Diablo's - 120 MSP

Gunstringer: Real Big Shootin' - 120MSP

Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing - 280MSP

Left 4 Dead 2: The Sacrifice - 280MSP

Magic 2013 Expansion - 200MSP

Sleeping Dogs: Red Envelope Pack - 120MSP

Sleeping Dogs: Top Dog Gold Pack - 120MSP

Sleeping Dogs: High Roller Pack - 120MSP

No idea if there will stuff on sale this friday like last year. Here's hoping, after all last year had stuff like X-Men arcade and Beyond Good & Evil for like 200 points a piece.

Think I'll get the L4D2 DLC I don't have and probably the South Park game. I know we (by which I mean me, Dragsy and apsham) failed to complete the Tower Defence game but I think this one is more of a platformer.

Tempted by Rock Band Blitz and Spelunky but I think I'll pass on them for now.

Also:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y1WlBBVPMJo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONA!

Think I'll get the L4D2 DLC I don't have

As a guy who paid full price for it, you'd be stupid not to, 3 years later, the game is still immensely fun. I'd go out and get the Cold Stream DLC if you haven't already, adds the mentioned Cold Stream campaign along with the rest of the L4D1 maps that weren't already in the game bringing the total campaigns up to 13.

Pisses me off every time I see the Forza Porsche pack on sale since I bought it and about 3000+ in points worth of DLC the day before the last sale. I could have got 3-4 more games that week that I normally wouldn't have justified a purchase for.

Not much extra added today:

ME3: Leviathan 400

Forza Horizon October Car Pack 200

Batman Arkham City Harley Quinn’s Revenge 400

Quantum Conundrum 600

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Arctic Strike 400

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Raven Strike 600

Dungeon Defenders 600

Might get Leviathan but probably not just yet.

Apparently there's a few extra things on Cyber Monday such as the wonderful Shadow Complex half off and Cold Stream for L4D2 half off.

Are there any good arcade/indie games that are 130 MSP or lower? I've had 130 MSP for a while now and the only thing I've wanted to get was a Yorkie avatar pet, but it's too much. Want to at least spend it on something.

Yes, I loved it and lamented the tacking on of a shitty multiplayer mode as it ran entirely against the ethos of the story. Recently found out that the developer had no part in that and were against adding multiplayer, and the publisher farmed it out to another studio basically to boost sales.