The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I realized that I had a free name change, go to hell. :shifty:

But yeah.. it's weird. It's nothing wrong with my hard drive - that's for sure... because if I disconnect the internet I can sign into the account just fine. It's just the second that I log on or the 360 tries to access the internet, I get a freeze.

I was fiddling around with moving stuff from my old account to the new one, in terms of e-mail address and editting stuff on Windows 8. If you made your name on Windows 8 you're allowed to change it on there, once for free. I didn't and I still managed to cheat the system. HUZZAH~! But still no clue how I did it. It didn't even act like it worked at first but then it did.

Yeah, I enjoyed Horizon, I sold it though caus I got it cheap and I was able to sell it for more than I paid for it. I still can't believe the price of the season pass though, 4000 MS points! I mean, I guess there's a lot of car packs and content packs like the rally one but still, 4000!

• 2 weeks later...