The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2021 at 22:59, Ruki Returns said:

Replaying Octopath Traveler on Gamepass. Still loving this game! Just finished everyone's chapter 1.

Just got 100x Exp from Bewildering Grace. Gained about 10 levels. 

• 3 weeks later...

Playing through Octopath Traveler a second time, you pick up a lot more instances of the story being connected. 

In the boss rush now before the true final boss. I failed when I played on the switch 3 years ago. Maybe I'll suck less this time.

15 minutes ago, Ruki Returns said:

Playing through Octopath Traveler a second time, you pick up a lot more instances of the story being connected. 

In the boss rush now before the true final boss. I failed when I played on the switch 3 years ago. Maybe I'll suck less this time.

Uh oh. Not going well. Gave my sub party one of the boss fights.... that was almost a wipe.

10 hours ago, Ruki Returns said:

Uh oh. Not going well. Gave my sub party one of the boss fights.... that was almost a wipe.

Nope! Wiped in 5 minutes on phase one of the boss. No interest in doing the boss rush again or grinding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 13/05/2021 at 15:16, Bobfoc said:

They're doing the 3 months for $1 offer again in the USA for new subscribers, I hear.

Yea, i just signed up today! Pretty exciting, i got a used xbox with 1 TB of storage and bought Mad Max. Looks like I may want to hook my ethernet up directly to my X-Box because its still downloading Just Cause...

9 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

Yea, i just signed up today! Pretty exciting, i got a used xbox with 1 TB of storage and bought Mad Max. Looks like I may want to hook my ethernet up directly to my X-Box because its still downloading Just Cause...

In case you didn't see it in the E3 thread, this might interest you. It's a list of the games that will come to Game Pass at launch.

game_pass_amazing.jpg

• Like 1