The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

4 hours ago, Your Mom said:

And now Valhalla is bugged too. Fuck you so fucking hard Ubisoft! Fuck all video games really. Incomplete pieces of shit the whole lot of them

Do you have a Switch? Hades has no bugs.

3 minutes ago, RPS said:

Do you have a Switch? Hades has no bugs.

I have a Switch Lite I got for Christmas a couple years ago. I prefer playing on my TV though so I may see about selling it and getting a real Switch. I am super curious to play Hades too. Plus with the real system I might play my Switch games more

Project Winter is coming to GP, apparently as a cross-platform between PC and Xbox from what I've heard. 

4 minutes ago, apsham said:

What? It's going up 1$ for a month and $5 for one of the multi-month ones according to Polygon.

6 months is going up to $60 (the current 12 month price), and the 12 month plan is done.

50 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

So I was the only one excited to see Donut County? :P 

It's great but I beat it on Switch in 3 hours I think.

51 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

So I was the only one excited to see Donut County? :P 

I've done about 6 levels or so on the PC gamepass. It's great and charming, I love the raccoon. Sadly it seems achievements are broken.

I tried to get into Call Of The Sea, because it looks pretty and the concept is cool. I'm just so bad at puzzle games. I had to look up the solution to the tiki puzzle in chapter 2, because I couldn't figure it out even though I had all the pieces. Muchly annoying. 

I have picked up RE7 again after like a year. I think I'm at about the halfway point (I just got the arm for the serum). Not sure why I'm playing this, I'm such a wimp. The black goopy monsters scare the heck out of me, and I am running out of ammo. Killing the mom used up almost all my flamethrower and shotgun shells. 

• 3 weeks later...

There's a nice list of games coming to Game Pass next week.

Date
Game
Platform
Feb 18

Code Vein

PC
Feb 18 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire - Ultimate Edition Console, Android
Feb 18

Wreckfest

Console, PC, Android
Feb 23

Killer Queen Black

Console, Android
Feb 25 Dirt 5 Console, PC, Android
Feb 25

Elite Dangerous

Console
Feb 25 Superhot: Mind Control Delete PC

Dirt 5 has to be a highlight as it only came out in November. It's enhanced for the Series X and S too. I've also wanted to try out Wreckfest and Elite Dangerous, so those are welcome additions. Killer Queen is supposed to be fun as well.