The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

1 hour ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I think I understand now, but I know for a fact that I’m now aroused. So thank you.

You are the 22nd person to say that to me today. 

Just to add - those that get the top GamePass Ultimate package also get access to EA Play (EA's own smaller version of GamePass) and the xCloud service. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

The NBA 2K that's on sale is not optimized for the new systems right? I'm trying to decide if I wait for the good one to go on sale or get this one

Correct.  The optimized one is on sale at a slight discount and it's gotten more praise than the current gen version.

• Thanks 1

Gears Tactics: I just beat the Corpser. Oh boy, that was hard. Pretty sure I was on my last turn before being over run (about 10 enemies and a boomer, all from an e-hole i had no way of reaching). I also had a lovely graphical glitch where I couldn't tell where it was attacking. 

With EA Play now part of Game Pass, I downloaded Star Wars: Battlefront 2 to try out. I found out it has multiplayer bots, so I can now happily play it offline without having to worry about all the crap that comes with online play. Almost all multiplayer games used to have that option, so it's nice to see it in a modern game.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

With EA Play now part of Game Pass, I downloaded Star Wars: Battlefront 2 to try out. I found out it has multiplayer bots, so I can now happily play it offline without having to worry about all the crap that comes with online play. Almost all multiplayer games used to have that option, so it's nice to see it in a modern game.

I used to play Battlefront 1 online and don't think I ever encountered a single person on voice chat.