The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

13 minutes ago, LL. said:

That's so crazy to me. Knock on wood scenario here, but it has not happened to me yet with Watch Dogs Legion. Is it a platform issue?

Nope, Ubisoft server side issue

The new Yakuza game looks to have really gone all-out with the ridiculousness. I like the other ones because all the zany stuff is done straight-faced, which makes it more endearing. I'm not sure I like the new approach all that much. It feels a bit "too cool for school".

Xbox Live is a subscription that lets you play multiplayer games online. Game Pass is a subscription that gives you access to a bunch of on-demand games. I think you can buy combined subscriptions but they do different things.

1 hour ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Is there a benefit to that? 

image.gif

GamePass gives you access to games on the XBOX. You give Daddy 9$ and Daddy gives you GamePass. 

XBOX Live lets you play Fortnite with your friends online. If you give Daddy 6$, Daddy will give you XBOX Live to play Fortnite with your friends. 

Or, you can pay for XBOX Game Pass Ultimate, which is more expensive than GamePass, but gives you GamePass on XBOX and on the computer you always see Daddy playing with. You also get XBOX LIVE to play Fortnite with your friends. If you want that, give Daddy 15$ a month. 

• Thanks 1