The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

OK, this is ridiculous now. Game Pass is chucking out way more games than I can keep up with.

Spoiler

Date
Game
Platform
Mar 16

Undertale

Console, PC, Cloud
Mar 18 Empire of Sin Console, PC, Cloud
Mar 18

Nier: Automata

PC
Mar 18

Star Wars: Squadrons

Console
Mar 18 Torchlight III PC
Mar 25

Genesis Noir

Console, PC
Mar 25 Octopath Traveler Console, PC
Mar 25 Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Ultimate Edition PC
Mar 25 Supraland PC
Mar 25 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Console, PC, Cloud
Mar 30 Narita Boy Console, PC, Cloud
Apr 1 Outriders Console, Cloud

I want to play Empire of Sin, Star Wars: Squadrons, Octopath and Yakuza 6. NHL 21 is coming next month as well, and I'll give that a go.

Super Bomberman R, previously a Stadia exclusive, is also coming to Xbox as a free-to-play game. For those who don't know, it's a 64-player battle royale-style elimination version of Bomberman.

1 hour ago, Bobfoc said:

I was always curious about it because I like the art style.

The art style is great, the music is great, the combat is really fun. And it has a job system, which I am always a sucker for.

Tressa is the best.

I got very into it when it first came out - but it didn't perform well and I eventually dropped it. Its origins as an early access kind of title where the devs very much learned as they went kind of makes for a situation where the starting bit of your game is going to be the roughest because it's the hardest to go back and change.

Some big ol' rumors flying that Persona is coming to GamePass in some form or another. Whether it's Persona 5, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Strikers or what not hasn't been specified but there's been a couple of writers/leakers talking about it - including the guy who leaked the Yakuza stuff along with the notion that Microsoft was looking for more SEGA titles to add to the platform back in February. Yesterday morning he just tweeted Joker with an Xbox logo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, apsham said:

Some big ol' rumors flying that Persona is coming to GamePass in some form or another. Whether it's Persona 5, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Strikers or what not hasn't been specified but there's been a couple of writers/leakers talking about it - including the guy who leaked the Yakuza stuff along with the notion that Microsoft was looking for more SEGA titles to add to the platform back in February. Yesterday morning he just tweeted Joker with an Xbox logo.

I hope Strikers! I love 5 and Royal, but I've already finished both to completion (Royal was actually my second platinum on Playstation).

36 minutes ago, Ruki Returns said:

I hope Strikers! I love 5 and Royal, but I've already finished both to completion (Royal was actually my second platinum on Playstation).

You shut your damn mouth, you get in my Persona 5 prayer circle because there's no way I'm getting a PS5 even this year it seems. 😩

• Like 1