What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I haven't heard the best things about Hung. It's it just, "lol, big penis?" Or am I thinking of a different show?

If it keeps going the way it is for the next two seasons that might be a good critique. But season one has been fun in how he's trying to balance everything and keep anonymity in what he's doing while his personal life is utter shit. So far I've enjoyed it, but I've kind of been a mark for Thomas Jane since The Punisher (and barely anyone liked that one apparently.)

A Good Day To Die Hard was fun, but I definitely don't feel like the last two movies compare to Die Hard or Die Hard With A Vengeance.

Still, it was enjoyable. Lots of big explosions, and for one second you get an awesome "Hans Gruber" moment.

Watched Wreck-It Ralph and Django Unchained last night, Wreck-It Ralph is incredibly 'feel-good', loved it, other than the Toy Story series, probably my new favourite pixar movie

Django was amazing! Compelling story and I loved Christopher Waltz's character, and Jamie Foxx's resemblance to Kevin Durant made me smile quite a bit ^_^

Sleepwalk With Me

It's pretty good, not amazing. I have to admit that I'm getting reeeeeaaaally sick of Indie Quirk: all these ukuleles, etc.

Screw you, ukelele's are awesome!

If you're Hawaiian, I wanna hear you play. Everyone else take a breather for a while. Try any other instrument for 5 seconds.

The Terminator, did not like it that much but it was enjoyable.

I expected much more from it

Huh?

You're wrong. Terminator is wonderful. Terminator 2 is even better than that.

I will go and watch Terminator 2 and 3 today!

HEY! Lets not befoul the good name of Terminator 2 by mentioning T3 in the same sentence!

Haven't watched Terminator 2 yet, instead I watched Psycho for the first time, I saw the shower scene before but now I saw it in the movie. It's a bit slow paced but I loved every bit of the movie. Anthony Perkins is great in this movie. I loved the suspense and the ending.

Yeah, it's a bit weird seeing that for the first time after a lifetime of seeing the shower scene out of context, be it the original or the countless numbers of homages/parodies. Mainly caus she's not as innocent as you always imagined her to be,