2004 Olympics

Guest fullhouse

Guest 12characters

New Zealand better get a few more golds this time. I was ecstatic to see Soulan Pawnceby job to that Turkish guy in the boxing though, he's a fucking bitch that should never have gone to the Olympics.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in... The majority of swimmers are hot!  :o I want more swimming events!

I live near Michael Phelps... I live near Michael Phelps... nya nya... I live near Michael Phelps. [/bragging]

I haven't seen any hot female atheletes yet, except in the opening ceremonies in which they were everywhere.

I'm badminton fan - I used to play it all the time, and the British Badminton players are kicking arse so far. But I personally think we won't get higher than a Bronze in the Badminton Mixed doubles.

*marks for Nathan Robinson and Gail Emms*

Let me just say that Handball is an awesome sport and I want more handball right now...

***Possible Spoilers from Serbia/Argentina basketball game****

Before I get flamed. I know it was like in America but I don't know if it was live elsewhere... Also I didn't put this in the USA basketball thread because it said USA Basketball not Olympic basketball :-/

Anyway... that was a great game with an Amazing finish! Manu with the shot that the last second. WOW! These olympics could be full of good games. Serbia is still a good team without Peja, Vlade, etc. Should be a good year for Olympic basketball.

Edited by Slimg

Guest 12characters

*Spoliers for stuff. This is stupid*

New Zealand basketball team got screwed against Italy. I'm not that pissed off though, won me a bet. Tough prospects we have, I can't see us repeating our giant killing feats at the World Champs.

Spoilers for Woman's gymnastics...

Romania is first, with USA a close second (due to Courtney McCool royally fucking up). Overall, though, US's Carly Patterson is leading the overall score. Funny thing about that is the announcers were discussing how she kept falling down off the beam during trials, (and showed clips...it was almost funny)... only for her to end up scoring a 9.725 today on the beam. I dunno, I just thought it was funny. And yes, I am actually watching it as we speak.

End Spoiler

Has anyone been watching Handball? This is a great sport... its kinda like Lacrosse with the nets and the way you pass... Basketball because you dribble and can get called for a block/charge and Hockey because of the power plays. Fun game to watch.

Guest Wrestlekid

I know it's on tomorrow (Wednesday) somewhere between 1:30 AM and 7 AM. I'll edit in the network in one minute.

Edit: I fixed the times, and it's on MSNBC. (Y)

Edited by Wrestlekid

Meh in Britain today we got lousy DRESSAGE in the horses for some of the time. Yawn.

Our Brit beating your blue eyed American swimmer in the semis of the butterfly was day highlight though, and Ben Ainslie leading his sailing category even though he got disqualified in one race...

An amusing day overall.