The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

10 minutes ago, apsham said:

They absolutely abandoned the Switch version. They put the DLC out, sometimes, but otherwise just ignore it after the fact and provide little to no communication.

That blows. I was really enjoying it too.

• 3 weeks later...

They're finally adding online play to Super Mario Party. Two years after its came out. A bit out the blue like

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

They're finally adding online play to Super Mario Party. Two years after its came out. A bit out the blue like

I'm sure lots of people will be excited by that, but I'd prefer that they add some extra boards, even if it's paid content.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gabriel said:

I'm sure lots of people will be excited by that, but I'd prefer that they add some extra boards, even if it's paid content.

I'm hoping that this is happening because they are going to do paid DLC and know that people wouldn't give a shit otherwise.

2 hours ago, Josh Mulaney said:

Hell, I’m excited. I might actually buy it now, as I’ve been wanting to do exactly that during this whole Pandora.

Some people are even hoping for Avatar crossover boards it seems.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if you've ever thought about buying this game, this is a ridiculously good price point for it and having gotten it earlier this year I can vouch that it's a really fun XCOM-like.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

if you've ever thought about buying this game, this is a ridiculously good price point for it and having gotten it earlier this year I can vouch that it's a really fun XCOM-like.

Sold out?

Yup, looks like it. It was a couple days old but I guess I figured since it's a digital code rather than physical it'd still be good. Nevermind! If it comes back in stock before the sale ends I guess I'll make a note of it here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, when I bought it earlier this year I got it for like $10. The Ubisoft of it all outweighed the Nintendo of it all as far as price drops went.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Started Breath of the Wild the other day and... it's alright? I can't figure out how to change targets while in lock-on mode, and the one-hit-kill "fuck you" enemies I've ran into in early game annoy me to no end. I might just grab some of the DLC equipment before doing my usual "all the side stuff first, then main story" playthrough style.