Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

finished the Christian RTWM, who'd you guys cash in on? pretty fun, but hard difficulty seems a little easy still.

any recommendations on CAW's? haven't gotten any yet. the Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan ones seem possible.

I did both. I faced HBK first, but I decided the next week to do it so I'm assuming even if you wait until the deadline to decide that you will cash in on Raw and then have a rematch at WrestleMania (someone can correct me if I'm wrong). I went back and waited until the deadline to decide to face Edge at WrestleMania.

So I got both of the main Universe-related CAW achievements in one WrestleMania. My 88 OVR CAW won the Rumble (I actually SIMMED the Rumble, my guy had only been in the company for a couple months and yet he still won) so I got the achievement for winning the World Heavyweight Title when I beat Edge at Mania. The MITB also had 2 CAWs in it (Khali and Joey Mercury) so I tried to win it as Khali and actually did it, knocking off that achievement.

More disturbingly...Taker had gone from 18-0 to 20-0 in one night in my first WM (he defended his title AND had another match right after and won both). Same deal this year except he lost the WWE Title to John Cena to fall to 20-1, and then lost to ALEX RILEY of all people to go 20-2.

In my RTWM, The Undertaker's streak was broken following a spinning heel kick, by the unlikely challenger, former frontman of Journey, Steve Perry.

Edited by Launchpad Maxxquack
  • Like 1

finished the Christian RTWM, who'd you guys cash in on? pretty fun, but hard difficulty seems a little easy still.

any recommendations on CAW's? haven't gotten any yet. the Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan ones seem possible.

I did both. I faced HBK first, but I decided the next week to do it so I'm assuming even if you wait until the deadline to decide that you will cash in on Raw and then have a rematch at WrestleMania (someone can correct me if I'm wrong). I went back and waited until the deadline to decide to face Edge at WrestleMania.

I cashed in on HBK after Edge gave his "ultimatum". seeing Edge and Christian as dual champions and celebrating together before and after WM was worth it. had a match against D-X at the Smackdown before WM, then HBK got a rematch at WM.

In my RTWM, The Undertaker's streak was broken following a spinning heel kick, by the unlikely challenger, former frontman of Journey, Steve Perry.

Was it the way the fans wanted it? How about the way they needed it?

Well, he had help from a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit.

• Like 1

I had my greatest spot in a TLC match and it didnt even show up in the match highlights >_<. Had two tables stacked on top of eachother outside the ring right next to the apron and a ladder in the ring right next to the ropes. Goldust and I are on the ladder and I hit a Killswitch finisher from it to the outside through both tables.

And the commentary IS awful. I would hit Masters' signature move and King would always say "The Master Lock locked in!" This is just one thing they need to completely rehaul rather than just building off what they already have.

ok so Drew McIntyre had a new mystery partner and it's Shad of all people. what the hell could I call this odd tag team? Chosen Tyme?

I had the same problem when Cody Rhodes joined my Ziggler/Archer team - I demoted Archer to muscle duty and now Rhodes/Ziggler are "We Are Perfection" <_<

I actually set myself up to be playing as the mystery partner when Cena and Henry faced Teddy Moneybags - Turns out to be Santino Marella of all people, Was an awesome match though, Cena and Henry beat the hell out of Santino (I kept him in the ring because I desperately wanted to hit Cena with the Cobra and pin him with Santino) and finally I used Leverage pin to inside cradle Cena with Santino for the 3 count.

It prompted me after the match if I wanted to make Ted and Santino a tag team - Hell no!

On one of the Raw's it was the Hart Dynasty vs The Cold Warriors in a Ladder match which included Kidd thinking he was Edge for a second and spearing the hell out of Danielson while the latter was hanging onto the briefcase for dear life and then at the end of the match Danielson hitting Kidd with a swinging neckbreaker off of the ladder - To the outside and Kidd landed on the ring steps, Dragon no sells it like a champ and climbs up the ladder for the win.

Although neither of the game created teams have moved up the rankings any, Even though they have won a bunch of matches since - Hell, Danielson and Koslov beat the #1 contenders and didn't move an inch.

The matchmaking AI could do with a tweak too - The game made a mixed tag with McIntyre who's the IC Champ and Michelle McCool who's the #1 Contender for the Womens title on one team and Kelly Kelly (Womens Champ) on the other team, What really disappointed me is that they put Kane in there instead of the #1 Contender for the IC title (Which was my CAW currently) I went in and changed it but With 3 peices of the puzzle already in there it disappointed me to see the matchmaking not connect the dots at times.

Spent most of my playing today finishing up the vs. Undertaker RTWM

I lost in my first attempt yesterday and came back today trying to play smarter and it worked - I was getting 2 counts with regular moves at the end.

But I couldn't hold a signature move to save my life though because Taker would counter me every time I would have one or get really close to getting one and kill my momentum bar.

Then I accidentally knocked down the ref and decided it was time to make a heel turn and drilled Taker over the head with a chair, By the time I had thrown the chair out of the ring (Awesome addition by the way) the ref was waking up and I pinned Taker for the Streak breaking win - Epic match.

I concur with the rest of you guys though, The Commentary is awful - I didn't think I could want to punch Michael Cole in the face anymore than I already did.

Sheamus just owned my CAW. I've had 3 straight successful title defenses against him. This time we faced on RAW. He attacks me as I make my entrance, hits an Celtic Cross on the outside, then tosses me inside and nails me with the Brogue (sp?) Kick. Then I Kip-up to try and hit my finisher but he blocks it and nails another Celtic Cross. He pins me for the win.

Okay how to pull down the case, I always come up with holding the case and when it say Pull i pull with the down arrow but it always falls from the ladder..can you tell me with what button to Pull down, I reach it with W and holding it and then.I`m with a keyboard playing it on a computer. Just to know.