Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Yeah both handball and judo are on. I've been watching the cycling all morning, I'm starting to think we're not going to win this, there's still 5 minutes between the leaders and the chasing pack where all Team GB are.

Is it just me or is all just rowing and tennis really on now?

Its just you. I'm watching boxing, the road cyclings been on all day, fencing, equestrian and footie all on now. And loads more volleyball, handball etc kicking off soon.

Guest mr. potato head

Canadian TV always does the Olympics well. Watching beach volleyball right now, but can also choose between cycling and Sweden/Japan in womens soccer. And we get NBC so the American cycling coverage is another choice. Looking forward to the swimming today.

Plus absolutely EVERYTHING can be streamed online if you're OK with no announcers.

• Like 1

I'm selling some of my unwanted tickets if anybody is interested. PM me and I'd get them out next-day-delivery to the people who want.

Womens GB vs Brazil football on 31st July at 7.45pm. (4 tickets available at £40 a pop, category B)

Badminton (Womens doubles semi-finals, Mens singles quarter-finals) on 2nd August at 5pm (4 tickets available for £55, category B)

Beach Volleyball (one mens round of 16, one womens round of 16) on 3rd August at 5pm (4 tickets available for £60 each, category B)

PM if interested. Can't be fucked going to all this sport anymore.