Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

We have not hit the post today at all actually. Suarez has the beating of the centre backs whenever the ball is played into feet.

Suarez really should have scored that header for you. He created a few chances for himself but his finishing isn't up to it so far. I've liked the look of Albion. They've played some good football but I think their defence may hold them back from improving upon last years position.

Edited by Dynamite

Downing, Gerrard and Kelly have been really poor. Gerrard has no patience and just wants to get the ball in the box regardless of what's going on around him, Kelly's a centre back playing out wide and Downing's as scared as he always has been.

I don't like Kelly at full back at all. Johnson has done brilliantly on the other side though.

Allen has already looked better than Adam and Henderson for me :shifty:

I don't think Liverpool need to panic. I think Joe Cole should get a fair shake in on the right wing over Downing, as he'll do better with link-up plays and getting the ball to the feet of Suarez and Borini. To be fair though, I can only see Liverpool getting an equalizer on a set piece or penalty.