Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Also, Ashley renames the stadium, shitty company no one likes comes in, changes the name back and is heralded as the third coming* of Christ. Masterstroke.

*The second being Keegan, obviously.

It's a councillor in Newcastle who has taken issue with it, which is why it's a big deal now and not when Blackpool took them on. Talksport had Lee Ryder on earlier discussing this, at least I think it was him, it was bloody hard enough to listen to so I dread to think what it was like for the presenter dealing with that absolute cod-piece.

So when Suarez puts on an Ajax shirt he turns into a vampire? Right.

The worst dive I've seen is Morten Gamst Pedersen's against Arsenal at the Emirates last season (I think), he crossed someone and thought they were behind him and just fell over. Worse than any of the stuff Suarez has done.

EDIT: found it,

Also found this little gem too!

Edited by jakeyd2006

Stoke do that to most teams. And Suarez gave a bit back to Huth. But it was fun to watch him get kicked around.

So it is okay to stamp on someone's chest but not to dive?

Stoke do that to most teams. And Suarez gave a bit back to Huth. But it was fun to watch him get kicked around.

So it is okay to stamp on someone's chest but not to dive?

Pretty much, yeah.

I'll be honest, I just enjoy seeing Suarez have a bad time