Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Finally caught up with MOTD, are retrospective violent conduct charges cumulative? Because Fellaini might be out til February.

Well with Barton went mental in the final game of last season he got the 4 game ban for the red card but then they added 8 games for the incidents with Aguero and Kompany.

So really Fellaini should get something similar.

Rodgers just reminds me of David Brent with the stuff he comes out with at times.

When he was manager at Reading everything that came out of his mouth infuriated me. That and his Big Fancy Watch.

This made me laugh alot at the time he was Readings manager, and pretty much sums up my feeling towards him as a manager

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92442

Edited by Matticus

Typical, Joey Barton gets 12 and the Englishman only gets 3. Wait. Hang on.

In all seriousness though, he should have certainly got two lots (one for the headbutt, one for the palm strike thing), the backwards head flick is a maybe. 7 match ban surely.

Rodgers just reminds me of David Brent with the stuff he comes out with at times.

When he was manager at Reading everything that came out of his mouth infuriated me. That and his Big Fancy Watch.

This made me laugh alot at the time he was Readings manager, and pretty much sums up my feeling towards him as a manager

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92442

Yeah, Rodgers was a complete cock at Reading. No doubt about it.

And he said he didn't deem them violent conduct @ Halsey with Fellaini.

Referee said he missed the first incident but saw the other two but didn't deem them to be fouls.

So that referee should face some action for shit refereeing decisions then. I doubt it though.

Yeah, it's an odd one. I haven't seen the other two incidents myself. I've only seen the headbutt.