Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Valencia deserved a red. no question for me even if I am a United fan I guess referees just let it slide when it's so deep in injury time similar to Tevez's kick out at Jones but they are still fouls that should be punished

No complaints about the own goal standing either, brave officiating but more importantly CHICHARITO :wub:

No booking for Valencia after a snapping on Anita that looks like being the end of the game. Pards should go and moan at the linesman for twenty minutes.

Second yellow no doubt what so ever, Valencia should of been off there.

Brilliant result considering we were piss poor in the first half. Seven points clear going into the weekend, pretty massive.

LINE-UPS - Aston Villa v Tottenham (1730 GMT)

Aston Villa: Guzan, Lowton, Herd, Clark, Baker, Bennett, Westwood, El Ahmadi, Delph, Holman, Benteke. Subs: Given, Ireland, Albrighton, Bowery, Bannan, Lichaj, Carruthers.

Tottenham: Lloris, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton, Lennon, Dembele, Sandro, Bale, Defoe, Adebayor. Subs: Friedel, Parker, Dawson, Sigurdsson, Livermore, Townsend, Caulker.

Referee: Mark Clattenburg (Tyne & Wear

Not looking forward to this.

Brad Guzan's having a good game.

EDIT: Villa's strategy appears to be giving Spurs eight thousand corners, secure in the knowledge that absolutely none of them will result in a goal.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL SPURS

Really well-worked buildup to the goal from Defoe.

EDIT: GOAL NUMBER TWO! Bale pretty much just runs around Guzan to put the ball into the net.

EDIT II: Hahaha, holy fuck, AVB and Freund's celebration.