Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Would have been nice if the mental Man Utd game didn't shit on my accumulator, but at least it'll make Match of the Day fun and Fergie's last game will always be memorable. Wasn't a vintage season in terms of the competition itself but it felt good to be a Liverpool fan again after the awful football we've played over the last few years, and there were a fair amount of standout moments overall. Next season should be better with three new managers at the three top sides.

Villa fans taunting Spurs? :huh:

Erm, yeah? What's your point?

Are you only allowed to have banter with the teams who finish below you?

If that was the case, Matt would be all by himself :/

I can't even mock Adam because he can just bring up the playoff final :(

Still, there's always Myke, Leyton Orient will always be shit :P

• Like 1

Villa fans taunting Spurs? :huh:

Erm, yeah? What's your point?

Are you only allowed to have banter with the teams who finish below you?

If that was the case, Matt would be all by himself :/

I can't even mock Adam because he can just bring up the playoff final :(

Still, there's always Myke, Leyton Orient will always be shit :P

Did you cry when Hayter scored?

donny276.jpg

Any excuse to bring that one out :P . And you can't say you're a league above us anymore either!

Anyway, great entertainment today, I cannot wait for Match of the Day. Good to see the retiring clan all getting a good send off too - particularly Carragher and Owen. Shame Fergie/Moyes didn't get a win but they got it in their real send-off last week anyway.

Exactly one year ago today, Spurs' CL hopes were dashed while Chelsea secured passage to the Group Stage. This year...the very same.

I am beginning to develop a fondness for May 19th, as far as dates go.

images-4_display_image.jpg?1328592094

:shifty:

• Like 2

Spurs were unlucky not to have got into double figures. Bale should have a pen but we've talked about reputation before and that went against him there. Talking about Bale has he scored a shit goal this season? The ones that I can remember have all been really good finishes.

Spurs were unlucky not to have got into double figures. Bale should have a pen but we've talked about reputation before and that went against him there. Talking about Bale has he scored a shit goal this season? The ones that I can remember have all been really good finishes.

The one against Wigan (?) when he didn't want to score

Andre Marriner has a big part in Bales reputation. He's booked him multiple times this season for simulation after pretty clear fouls. Maybe we could add him to the list alongside Clattenburg as referees who just don't like Spurs?

Did MOTD show the Newcastle penalty shout? I don't know if it was much of a chance and never saw any comment earlier about it but a couple of Geordies were talking about it and said Webb had a particularly bad game?

Edited by lanky316