Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

7 minutes ago, =BK= said:

This might be down to my huge DC preference but I enjoyed BvS more than  Winter Soldier. Speaking of DC movies, is Suicide Squad out on DVD or streaming yet?

:mellow:

• Like 11

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack Snyder has stepped down from Justice League as director due to the untimely death of his daughter and the job being too much for him. Joss Whedon is stepping in to replace him and help finish it off. Having read the article on Comicbook makes everything pull at the heart strings even more for the guy. Wish him and his family the best and am glad to see he admits he knows there will be trolls online but he gives zero fucks and cares more about his family than any movie.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/22/joss-whedon-justice-league-zack-snyder/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, =BK= said:

This might be down to my huge DC preference but I enjoyed BvS more than  Winter Soldier. Speaking of DC movies, is Suicide Squad out on DVD or streaming yet?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01L81Q8OQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495494656&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=suicide+squad+dvd

Decent price also.

• Like 1

I might buy that. Even if it doesn't end up being my favorite movie it's still something with Harley in it.

3 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Zack Snyder has stepped down from Justice League as director due to the untimely death of his daughter and the job being too much for him. Joss Whedon is stepping in to replace him and help finish it off. Having read the article on Comicbook makes everything pull at the heart strings even more for the guy. Wish him and his family the best and am glad to see he admits he knows there will be trolls online but he gives zero fucks and cares more about his family than any movie.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/22/joss-whedon-justice-league-zack-snyder/

i saw the news earlier and reacted in the completely wrong way because I didn't read the full headline.  I saw "Zack Snyder steps down from Justice League" and was like YAAAY!  Then say "To deal with family tragedy" and immediately felt like an asshole

If Harley is the reason you're watching it, you'll probably like it. Margot Robbie was pretty decent most of the time.

Feel horrible for Zack Snyder, my thoughts go out to him. Such a Twilight Zone moment, though, that Whedon takes over for him.

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Wasn't that released at the start of the year or have I missed something?

Animated one was, yeah. This one is the long-talked about live action adaptation that Benicio Del Toro was attached to at one point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Broken Cloudy said:

Doug Liman's out of Justice League Dark, reportedly because he wasn't "feeling the script".

Actually, I read that it wasn't script issues but that another project got greenlit so it caused scheduling conflicts. He left Gambit because he didn't like the script, though.