Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

So, that Legends of Tomorrow season finale sure was something. Season 3 looks like it's gonna' be good, but I'm really not happy with how they're creating this huge changes in the universe but affecting Flash or Arrow like they should. Especially last week's and this week's should totally have some sort of passing mention in the other shows or something :/ 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I loved every bit of that trailer. They've finally dropped the pseudo-realism and heavy topics for just an all-round ridiculous space magic action adventure flick.

Based from the trailer it already feels like it's gonna be the best Thor film, purely because they just dropped the shackles that weren't working (Kingly stuff, Earth Stuff, Natalie Portman stuff), and like Apsham said just made it 'Asgardians of the Galaxy'

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

I suppose the World War Hulk aspects of this will have to suffice for my chances of getting a decent Hulk film. :shifty: 

Let's face it, Hulk is at his best when part of other people's stories anyway. Just have Hulk appear or cameo in every MCU film.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Colly said:

I like to think they watched Ghostbusters and realised funny Thor is the best Thor.

I think they realized his comedic timing a long time ago as the best aspects of the Thor films are when he's being funny.

I really like that choice but it's really surprising, considering that the guy is playing the major big bad in the MCU. No doubt there will be a nod to that somewhere in the film.

I'm really surprised Michael Shannon didn't get the role, I thought he was going to be the guy they eventually settled on.

1 hour ago, punky said:

I really like that choice but it's really surprising, considering that the guy is playing the major big bad in the MCU. No doubt there will be a nod to that somewhere in the film.

I'm really surprised Michael Shannon didn't get the role, I thought he was going to be the guy they eventually settled on.

The Thanos role will last one or two movies at most, so It's good that he had another franchise to go to.

Also:

"Where is your throne?" :shifty:

"What about You use your magical glove to get Us out of here?" :shifty:

"Looking a little pale, pal" :shifty:

"What about You use your magical glove to got Us some bigger budget?"  :shifty:

Wade Wilson.

Or some funny one liners.