2012/13 UEFA Champions League thread

Lineker

That's the fastest Fergie has moved since 1986.

To be honest, I agree with the ref. That was reckless and dangerous.

That's the fastest Fergie has moved since 1986.

To be honest, I agree with the ref. That was reckless and dangerous.

Exactly. I could see why people don't like the decision, but it isn't exactly the OMG WTF moment that people are making it out to be.

I'm sorry, but that's a horrendous decision. No intent to do anything but control a ball, there's no excessive force or malice, and he's caught him without ever seeing him. If that's a red card FIFA need to outlaw all bicycle kicks or anything else that involves your foot being off the ground. Completely wrong.

Oh hey, tonight the ITV commentators are deciding that intent is the key factor relating to handballs on the line.

Tune in next week to hear them completely reverse their reasoning once again!

I'm sorry, but that's a horrendous decision. No intent to do anything but control a ball, there's no excessive force or malice, and he's caught him without ever seeing him. If that's a red card FIFA need to outlaw all bicycle kicks or anything else that involves your foot being off the ground. Completely wrong.

Not saying they actually should but did you see Peter Crouch KO'ing the West Ham player on the weekend? That was also dangerous, intent or not.

Should lopez get à red card then? Hè punched vidic.

Didn't see it (/Arsene Wenger)

Only switched on at half time.

Not saying they actually should but did you see Peter Crouch KO'ing the West Ham player on the weekend? That was also dangerous, intent or not.

There you go, get em banned.