NBA 2012-13 Thread

Tracy McGrady's going to the finals! :) yeah, memphis were ridiculous this year. I'm not a big fan, but Randolph and Gasol among others definitely got me invested in their team. I haven't cared for the Grizzlies since they left Vancouver...and that was only because I enjoyed the team colors :P

• Like 1

The Pacers honestly should be up 2-0 right now. I'm not foolish enough to write off Miami, but I will say Spurs/Pacers is the worst possible match-up for my entertainment.

The Pacers honestly should be up 2-0 right now. I'm not foolish enough to write off Miami, but I will say Spurs/Pacers is the worst possible match-up for my entertainment.

David Stern agrees which is probably why it won't happen.

Well, I'm still proud of Memphis for having their greatest season to date. All the grit and grind in the world won't save us being down 3-0 against SA. Still, good things to come next season.

It definitely stung to see San Antonio hoisting their one zillionth trophy, knowing it would've meant so much more to the people here to finally get one. Props to them, though. They played lights out and earned it. Hoping they win it all so Pop and Timmy can finally sail off into the sunset.

Edited by HeadCheese

Dominant performance from Paul George tonight. Monday's going to be very interesting. Indiana can win with George Hill and Lance Stephenson scoring/playing well, but without them then I really don't like their chances.

Miami's overdue for back-to-back bad games though, it's been since January.