NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

Pistons acquire the 16th pick and Trevor Ariza, I believe we gave a heavily protected future 1st. Ariza could end up being bought out.

But i do like the scouting report on Hayes, though a lot of our fans wanted Haliburton. Reading both scouting reports I can see the argument for both sides. 

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

How much longer is this on for? I need to do the Tesco big shop online before the end of my shift...

Another couple hours. Its usually around 3 or 4 hours. 

5 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Who the fuck is Obi Toppin?! Sounds like a cake.

I think he's going to be one of the better players in the draft. Has the potential for sure.

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

OK, so - I am on a night shift and there isn't much to do. And the NBA draft is on. Maybe this is the year I attempt to get into basketball? How do you all fancy talking me through tonight's proceedings and let's go from there?

Talk to me like an idiot.

Ball goes in hoop

Oh, wasn't expecting that from the Jazz. But not having to watch Tony Bradley attempt to play basketball anymore and having somebody that is 7 foot and weights 270 pounds backing up Rudy makes me excited. 

54 minutes ago, Lineker said:

I know Steve Nash! He's a huge Tottenham fan.

I mean he's the head coach of the Nets and while they just recently acquired two superstars and may acquire a third...no one ever really cared about the Nets so no one is gonna blink if you jump on board.  Maybe clear it with @DYSIthough.

But the Dallas Mavericks are the best team, tbh.

Ah yes, just what the Spurs needed. Another guard. Would have preferred Haliburton (or Kira Lewis Jr, or Anthony), but Vassell will at least probably be a better defender than Lonnie eventually, plus he's a better shooter.

Think it'll work out if we trade DeMar and LMA, just completely rebuild everything from the ground up (which means no Patty or fucking Marco either). 

Expected draft at the top 3, though, Patrick Williams going higher than the other forwards is a little surprising, though. 

Bey was right there, though :( Also us not picking Nico in the 2nd round sucks 😕