2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this kinda like the baseball thing we used to do? That was fun

Yeah, OOTP is just like Baseball Mogul, just made by a different company. Football Mogul is the same way, where you just download the latest data file, open it up, and look at your team and everything happening. Expect, this time there is no need to uploading your own .team file and for me to add it on. Instead, you would just post roster adjustments every week, while you can also make trades with people on the forum.

Haha wow that's pretty unbelievable! But no, the only need for the game is to look more in depth at player stats.

As long as I don't have to play the actual game, 'cause damn, it's horrible! I made a trade with my opposing team in the middle of a drive like he just swapped shirts with another guy on the field. -_-

Yeah, OOTP is just like Baseball Mogul, just made by a different company. Football Mogul is the same way, where you just download the latest data file, open it up, and look at your team and everything happening. Expect, this time there is no need to uploading your own .team file and for me to add it on. Instead, you would just post roster adjustments every week, while you can also make trades with people on the forum.

I am very, very tempted. Let's give it a crack.

EDIT: Although dude, do not wait for 30 people to be interested. Not going to happen and, even if it did, half would drop out in the first couple of weeks.

I am very, very tempted. Let's give it a crack.

EDIT: Although dude, do not wait for 30 people to be interested. Not going to happen and, even if it did, half would drop out in the first couple of weeks.

Yeah I'm not waiting for 30. Probably 10.

PM me for the link. We almost have 10 actually.

And sorry for the post above, a mistake from my post.

"Damn decent" is probably the best compliment you can give a back-up. Solid and reliable is what you want, and I honestly couldn't call him spectacular or anything while keeping a straight face.

For what it's worth, I'd take him over Cutler. :w00t: