2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Sherman could have been a good sport about it at least but that interview, wow... What a douche!

Yeah, it was like Mr T before the first fight in Rocky III. :shifty:

So it's okay to act like an asshole as long as you consistently act like an asshole?

Eh, I'm of the opinion that if you're as good as you say you are you can talk shit all you want. As long as you're not going out trying injure someone (Saints) it's not hurting anybody, it adds entertainment value to the game and makes the sport more exciting.

For those who missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_VW41Y5etA

Predictions time!

AFC

East

New England 12-4

Miami 8-8

Buffalo 5-11

New York 3-13

North

Cincinnati 11-5

Baltimore 10-6 (WC)

Pittsburgh 7-9

Cleveland 5-11

South

Houston 11-5

Indianapolis 7-9

Tennessee 6-10

Jacksonville 2-14

West

Denver 13-3

Kansas City 9-7 (WC)

San Diego 5-11

Oakland 4-12

NFC

East

Dallas 10-6

New York 10-6

Washington 9-7

Philadelphia 4-12

North

Green Bay 12-4

Chicago 11-5 (WC)

Minnesota 6-10

Detroit 5-11

South

New Orleans 11-5

Atlanta 10-6

Tampa Bay 9-7

Carolina 6-10

West

Seattle 12-4

San Francisco 11-5 (WC)

St. Louis 7-9

Arizona 5-11

AFC Championship:

New England over Denver

NFC Championship:

Seattle over San Francisco

Super Bowl

Seattle over New England

Now time to see how wrong I am!!

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS I WAS SO CLOSE

I got nothing against the Niners and they are a fantastic franchise, but I just don't like Harbaugh. He has the sportsmanship of an eleven year old. I would like his passion if he was my coach, but he's not. Sherman is a douche, but I still admire him for that time he counter-trolled Skip Bayless.

Congrats to GoGo and Meacon on their respective victories. Condolences to Livid, Thrilla, and my brother-in-law, who is also a Niners fan. Least your club made it farther than mine.

• Like 2

Man if only I was half as good as Richard Sherman thinks he is...

...If only Richard Sherman was half as good as Richard Sherman thinks he is.

Sadly, Richard Sherman is as good as he thinks he is.

Nobody is as good as their sport as Richard Sherman thinks he is at cornerback. Not LeBron, not Jordan, not Messi, not Pele, not even Sir Donald Bradman himself was as good at cricket as Richard Sherman thinks he is at football.

• Like 1

I got nothing against the Niners and they are a fantastic franchise, but I just don't like Harbaugh. He has the sportsmanship of an eleven year old. I would like his passion if he was my coach, but he's not. Sherman is a douche, but I still admire him for that time he counter-trolled Skip Bayless.

Congrats to GoGo and Meacon on their respective victories. Condolences to Livid, Thrilla, and my brother-in-law, who is also a Niners fan. Least your club made it farther than mine.

You forgot "Congrats to damshow because for 14 more days you are still the champ!"

:(

• Like 1

You forgot "Congrats to damshow because for 14 more days you are still the champ!"

:(

:hug:

ka-kaw?

• Like 1