The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Januzaj? He got booked for diving then scored 2 goals against the 2nd worst team in the league, BIG DEAL.

Look around our country, players like Raheem Sterling, Ryan Shotton, Steven Fletcher & Darius Vassell look FAR BETTER young prospects than Januzaj. ENGLISH as well. Why don't they have articles praising them?

The title race is between Arsenal, Chelsea & the improved Stoke this year.

BBC Comments, never change :wub:

• Like 1

Vorm, De Guzman, van Wolfswinkel and Fer?

Yeah, donkeys, the lot of 'em. :shifty:

I like Gus Poyet but if he gets the unwashed job, I'm contractually obliged to question whether he has frequent incestuous relations with his family members.

• Like 1

I'm worried about the quality of the Dutch national team, when we have players of Swansea and Norwich in our squad.

You have plenty of PSV and Feyenoord players in the squad, I'd have confidence in Swansea absolutely trouncing either of them.

We have players from Bournemouth, Millwall and Metalurh Donetsk in our squad, it could be worse. :(

• Like 1

Try a team that lost to Macedonia and it's current side contains strikers that never score over five goals a season, goalkeepers that play for Tranmere and Wolves and when key players are injured, Swansea reserves such as Danny Alfei are called up.

Hell, Sam Ricketts has 50 caps.

Vorm, De Guzman, van Wolfswinkel and Fer?

Yeah, donkeys, the lot of 'em. :shifty:

I like Gus Poyet but if he gets the unwashed job, I'm contractually obliged to question whether he has frequent incestuous relations with his family members.

Take out De Guzman, Fer replaced him, and to be honest, Fer is my biggest worry, doubt he'll actually play in all fairness, Van Wolfswinkel I haven't even seen in action, is he that good? If he'll even play, too.

Try a team that lost to Macedonia and it's current side contains strikers that never score over five goals a season, goalkeepers that play for Tranmere and Wolves and when key players are injured, Swansea reserves such as Danny Alfei are called up.

Hell, Sam Ricketts has 50 caps.

You also have Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey, we have nobody :(

Januzaj? He got booked for diving then scored 2 goals against the 2nd worst team in the league, BIG DEAL.

Look around our country, players like Raheem Sterling, Ryan Shotton, Steven Fletcher & Darius Vassell look FAR BETTER young prospects than Januzaj. ENGLISH as well. Why don't they have articles praising them?

The title race is between Arsenal, Chelsea & the improved Stoke this year.

BBC Comments, never change :wub:

Noted Englishman Steven Fletcher as well!