The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Not even a gorgeous giant teleporting dog could make me stick with Inhumans. It was terrible too. But at least I didn't have to finish. 

I felt obligated to finish the backwash that was the first season of Iron Fist because the Defenders was coming up and Danny was in that. Unfortunately even that didn't live up to expectations. 

I think my favorite part about the Iron Fist is how he's supposed to be the ultimate fighter or ultimate weapon or whatever and yet spent all season long getting his ass kicked by just about everybody he fought. Even that got boring, though. 

On 25/08/2018 at 23:51, Benjamin said:

Not even a gorgeous giant teleporting dog could make me stick with Inhumans. It was terrible too. But at least I didn't have to finish. 

I felt obligated to finish the backwash that was the first season of Iron Fist because the Defenders was coming up and Danny was in that. Unfortunately even that didn't live up to expectations. 

I think my favorite part about the Iron Fist is how he's supposed to be the ultimate fighter or ultimate weapon or whatever and yet spent all season long getting his ass kicked by just about everybody he fought. Even that got boring, though. 

I had read Inhumans was so bad, I didn't even bother to watch.  I feel like I've missed nothing

Just now, K said:

No-one watched yet?

I'm just finishing up Season 2 of Luke Cage, and then will be diving in. Reviews seem to be more favorable than season one, which is nice. I really like Finn Jones in the role, and I did personally enjoy the first season, so I'm glad to hear that it's improved. Everyone seems to be really excited about one of the villains, which makes me happy, because it's a character I've enjoyed for quite some time, who hasn't really been given much spotlight over the years.

• Like 1

I'm two episodes in. I'll agree, the fighting has improved! Davos is interesting, and I have no idea what's going up with this Mary character. I am enjoying the tension between the two triad gangs!

Much less boardroom, business drama so far too, which is nice. 

15 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

The show I couldn't get into was Cloak & Dagger. Gave up after the first 4 or 5 episodes, because nothing really interesting was happening.

Yea, that show was REALLY slow to get going.  It definitely got better once they figured out how their powers worked and began to use them, but it took forever to get there

hey ummm, Iron Fist Season 2 is rated 18 for Strong Bloody Violence. Luke cage was only a 15 and that had a man get stabbed incredibly slowly through the eye. Is there any eye stuff I should be worried about? It makes me actually ill.

1 minute ago, K said:

hey ummm, Iron Fist Season 2 is rated 18 for Strong Bloody Violence. Luke cage was only a 15 and that had a man get stabbed incredibly slowly through the eye. Is there any eye stuff I should be worried about? It makes me actually ill.

Spoiler tag just in case, no story line spoilers, just an answer to your question.

Spoiler

I'm a few episodes in and so far at least one person has been stabbed in the eyeball.