NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

Memphis probably would have won the East or at least given the Heat fits in the Eastern finals if they were considered to be on this side of the country. Winning 50 games in the West and taking OKC to the limit is nothing to be pissy about. But fans will be fans.

I can't see the Pacers or OKC losing at home in a game seven atmosphere. Especially OKC and their rowdy, college esque fan style.

That Hawks/Pacers series hasn't exactly been a home-friendly series, not to mention Paul George may be sitting out Game 7.

#istillbelievedamnit

All three home teams won their game seven. I'm telling ya, no matter what the series might say, home court advantage matters in any sport, but it matters most in a game seven. The emotion, the atmosphere, everything. Nobody wants to be on the road in a game seven.

Another great game there. Curry was terrific as always, and Draymond Green really stepped up during this series. Was very impressed with Jimmy Butler last year, and so far Green has taken over as my favorite upstart. Rumors are that Mark Jackson won't be sticking around, and I definitely think Golden State needs a new coach. Pretty good overall, but I at least thought there were instances where he should've made some adjustments to his team down the stretch. So much talent on this team, they just need better direction.

Curious if the Spurs and Toronto will also win their home games tomorrow.

Another great game there. Curry was terrific as always, and Draymond Green really stepped up during this series. Was very impressed with Jimmy Butler last year, and so far Green has taken over as my favorite upstart. Rumors are that Mark Jackson won't be sticking around, and I definitely think Golden State needs a new coach. Pretty good overall, but I at least thought there were instances where he should've made some adjustments to his team down the stretch. So much talent on this team, they just need better direction.

Curious if the Spurs and Toronto will also win their home games tomorrow.

Toronto and Brooklyn will be good, but the Spurs/Mavs game is going to be awesome. Those are two teams that have represented the West well for the past ten/fifteen years.

Would say I'm surprised about Toronto being down at the half, but I can't be. Brooklyn is loaded with veterans like Pierce and KG who thrive on game sevens and Toronto is a very young team with little to no playoff experience. Either team's gonna get stomped by the Heat anyways.

I love the passion Toronto's fans have, but I'm hoping Brooklyn holds the lead here. They have Miami's number.

The way I see it, Pierce and KG couldn't get it done in Boston two years ago against the Heat, and they're only getting older. Also, fun fact is that in two series that the Heat have played Brooklyn all time, the Nets have only taken one game from them.