The Chivas USA Farewell Tour Thread (2014 MLS Thread)

GoGo Yubari

SKC decline options for goalkeepers Andy Gruenebaum and Eric Kronberg, forwards Sal Zizzo and Toni Dovale and midfielders Michael Kafari and Victor Munoz. Vermes said it’s unlikely any of the six will be back with the club next season on re-negotiated deals.

COL decline options for Marvell Wynne, Gale Agbossoumonde, Thomas Piermayr and Grant Van De Casteele; midfielders Nick LaBrocca, Carlos Alvarez and Davy Armstrong; forwards Edson Buddle, Kamani Hill and Danny Mwanga; and goalkeeper Joe Nasco

Houston Dynamo have declined options on Omar Cummings, Andrew Driver, Anthony Arena, Bryan Salazar & Brian Ownby

Would I get Yankees levels of hate if I switched my alliegence to NYCFC now that I'm playing as them on FM and Pentagon veterans Chivas USA have bitten the dust?

Would I get Yankees levels of hate if I switched my alliegence to NYCFC now that I'm playing as them on FM and Pentagon veterans Chivas USA have bitten the dust?

Your reason is better.

• Like 1

12 playoff teams is stupid. That's 60% of the league next year.

Is it March yet?

Indeed, BUT if they leave it alone it'll be 50% when they hit the 24 team stated goal, and of course ... less when they go beyond that. HOPEFULLY this is a final correction and will be the standard going forward so that when more teams do come in the league there isn't more tinkering to be done.

And ... FUCKYOULA

NYRB decline options on Saer Sene, defender Kosuke Kimura, midfielder Bobby Convey, midfielder Marius Obekop, defender Damien Perrinelle, defender Ibrahim Sekagya and defender Richard Eckersley.

FC Dallas declines options on DP Andres Escobar, Peruvian national team goalkeeper Raul Fernandez, Honduran World Cup veteran Hendry Thomas, former team captain George John, long-time left back Jair Benitez, veteran d-mids Adam Moffat and Peter Luccin, defenders Nick Walker and Walter Cabrera, and young attacker Jonathan Top.

The Chicago Fire announced their first signing of the offseason on Tuesday, confirming 25-year-old Nigerian-born striker Kennedy Igboananike will join the club as a Designated Player.