The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

God Liverpool must be shit to lose to this shit team.

Van Gaal is such a big game manager, it's wonderful. Target has to be to finish 2nd now.

4th would still do, I think. Some tough games coming up. Must beat Villa next when one or both of Arsenal and Liverpool will be dropping points.

untitled-139uujo.gif

He's a good lad, our Stevie. Look at that dirty, cheating foreigner blocking his step with his shin.

• Like 3

United were the better team. Probably our worst performance first half in a long time, we looked like the away team in the opening 45 minutes just being forced into mistakes. Still though it wasn't easy for United when we went down to 10 and I still think they'll drop points this season considering they have to play Chelsea, City and Arsenal. We are fortunate that after Arsenal next week we've got a nice fixture list.

Still think we'll get fourth.

Why are Carragher and Henry defending Gerrard as some sort of frustrated martyr, brushing over what he did and saying how great he has been.

That was a disgusting thing to do and he's done stuff like that a few times in his career. If that were Herrera on Gerrard, he'd be vilified and ostracised by the media.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm kinda glad Gerrard will be away from the squad a bit longer.

First half of the season?

Well, yeah that too. But, hey! December 14th - March 22nd without a defeat in the league is pretty good going.