The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Players not celebrating against their past clubs is getting beyond a joke now.

Like I can understand Frank Lampard not celebrating against Chelsea because he was there for so long and is a Chelsea legend. Adam Johnson not celebrating against Man City is just rubbish.

Harry Kane has always been insanely hardworking but what I always felt lacked in his game was being clinical and today was not one of those cases. I really seriously hope that this was not a one off and that kid carries on like this because it could be that for the first time since Ledley King I have a club hero :wub:

• Like 1

• Admin

For fuck's sake - of ALL of the games I can't go to, it had to be this one!

Still - we beat demolished Chelsea. What the shit. Lloris and the DEMON continue to be revelations and the Vertonghen/Fazio partnership continues to blossom - I think we've only lost one game when those two are playing as the centre-half partnership.

Good Christmas period for us. Now to beat the Dingles again, this time in the cup!

Oh and I am totes going to buy the DVD <_<

So Karl Henry nearly kicks Routledge's face off, then seconds later goes over the ball and nearly breaks his legs, Routledge nudges him in the arse with a toe and gets sent off for violent conduct. Modern football.

Did MOTD highlight Cahill's kick and stamp on Kane by the way, or has Mourinho's campaign of hate speech meant they're now immune from media scrutiny?

• Like 1

So Karl Henry nearly kicks Routledge's face off, then seconds later goes over the ball and nearly breaks his legs, Routledge nudges him in the arse with a toe and gets sent off for violent conduct. Modern football.

Did MOTD highlight Cahill's kick and stamp on Kane by the way, or has Mourinho's campaign of hate speech meant they're now immune from media scrutiny?

They did not.