The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

These charity matches are better when you have old fat ex-pros like Jan Molby and John Barnes involved. :shifty:

• Like 1

These charity matches are better when you have old fat ex-pros like Jan Molby and John Barnes involved. :shifty:

Carragher said that's why Fowler wasn't invited :P

• Like 2

That said it was cool to see Torres and Suarez playing together. Just like in Kenny Dalglish's 2010 dreams!

That said it was cool to see Torres and Suarez playing together. Just like in Kenny Dalglish's 2010 dreams!

We'll get Jovetic to partner Torres at the next one and Rafa will cry.

Of course not!

I'm not *gulp* crying! :crying:

• Like 1

• Admin
Tottenham Hotspur says it has struck a private deal to buy disputed land for a proposed £400m football stadium.
A statement on the club's website said an agreement had been reached to buy Archway Sheet Metal Works' property, in Paxton Road, Tottenham.
The Premier League club has planning permission for a 56,000-seater stadium at White Hart Lane.
It said it would take possession of the land later this year to give the firm time to relocate.
In November, a fire gutted the Archway premises, located close to White Hart Lane. The cause of the blaze is not known, but police were treating it as suspicious.
A High Court ruling in February upheld the Haringey Council compulsory purchase order of the site and the firm decided earlier this month not to appeal against the decision.
The statement posted on the club's website on Tuesday read: "Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, Archway Sheet Metal Works Ltd and the Josif Family (Archway) are delighted to announce that a private agreement has been reached for the purchase of Archway's property on Paxton Road by the Club.
"In order to allow Archway to relocate its business appropriately, the Club will not take possession of the land until later this year."

An unprecedented EIGHTY minutes spent trying to get in to the Chelsea FC online ticketing system (average is 10 or 15 min). Obviously when it does let me in, all the Leicester away tickets are sold out. Fucking joke.

It's never been about money. I talk about winning trophies throughout my career.

Bad news for Liverpool...
Most trophies of all time and 3rd most trophies since the turn of the century?