The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

It seems no coincidence that the minute Kolo Toure comes back and starts being mental that Mingolet also turns to shit again.

Also this team misses Lucas.

To be honest my issue isn't with Sterling wanting to go elsewhere at all, it's the implication that he deserves to play for a top side on stupid money when for me he's nowhere near that level yet. It's not as if he's Liverpool's best player and is irreplaceable, with the fees being talked about they could replace him with better with cash to spare.

Well, technically...

Sterling_3284861.jpg

(Not that his stats look any good compared with the rest of the league, of course.)

To be honest my issue isn't with Sterling wanting to go elsewhere at all, it's the implication that he deserves to play for a top side on stupid money when for me he's nowhere near that level yet. It's not as if he's Liverpool's best player and is irreplaceable, with the fees being talked about they could replace him with better with cash to spare.

Well, technically...

Sterling_3284861.jpg

(Not that his stats look any good compared with the rest of the league, of course.)

Stats schmats.

• Like 1

Moreno just isn't very good either.

Not so much but at least he's young and can get better. Toure is only going to get worse. :shifty:

Moreno just isn't very good either.

He's a tricky one. He's been woeful defensively the last few games but he's so vital linking up play going forward that we kind of have to play him.

Also the alternative is Jose Enrique...

It seems no coincidence that the minute Kolo Toure comes back and starts being mental that Mingolet also turns to shit again.

Also this team misses Lucas.

Lucas is playing isn't he?

I'm not wearing my glasses and I missed the first ten mins. <_<

Then it's just Skrtel being out then.

I'd throw Sturridge on for Toure and just go with 4-3-3. Got nothing to lose we are already 3-0 down.

Sturridge is on for Lazar.

I'd prefer if Liverpool went to 4 at the back since Skrtel is out.

Aaaand now from the looks of it Liverpool have 3 center backs left in the entire 1st team for the next couple of games.

I cannot see Liverpool playing 3 at the back again after this.

Mostly because that means Toure, Lovren and Sahko :shifty: