The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Football crowds are funny.

Rose plays a one-two with whoever it was, pass is slightly overhit and he struggles to keep it in. The Burnley fans scream for a throw in until he is dispossessed by a Burnley player and thus immediately of course it wasn't a throw in at all. Ever.

Come back when its one CB, a RB in the middle, a central midfielder at LB and a supposed utility defender who isn't quick enough to do it anymore at RB. With midfielders on the bench as backup.

• Like 1

Me seven hours ago: "Okay, I'm going to stay up all night! I will watch the NJPW show and then after that will be this Spurs game!"

Me an hour ago: "Okay, so I could only watch like half of the New Japan show because NJPW World was an absolute disaster and now I wish I'd just gotten some extra sleep before this match! But maybe this weird Spurs lineup will produce something fun!"

Me now:

ax6kJ7O.gif

at least Vorm has been doing alright filling in for Lloris.

• Like 1

Our best players are the bloke who just beat cancer and a bloke with no knees. :/

• Like 1